Geeta Koda, wife of former Jharkhand chief minister Madhu Koda — who is accused of laundering Rs.2,500 crore — sacrificed 11 goats at a temple here for her husband's well-being - I think we got it wrong. We should sacrifice 11 Kodas for the nation's well being.
LIFES LESSONS - My Poem
LIFES LESSONS - A Poem by Rajan Venkateswaran At Eight and Fifty I learned to take baby steps again For neuropathy had laid me down Ma...
-
It is a mystery why we have not had too many Left Arm Chinaman-Googly bowlers in Cricket. I was reminded of this when I saw Shival Ko...
-
Hugely impressed by ROOTS, Alex Haley's landmark book in 1977, that traced the ancestry of an Afro American to Africa that spanned ov...
-
Omana Thinkal Kidavo.................by Irayimman Thambi has always been my favourite, as it must be of many malayalees. Any parent who hasn...