Achaaryaath paadam aadatthe
Paadam sishya swamedhayaa
Paadam sa brahmachaaribhya
Sesham kaala kramena cha
This is from smruthies. A loose translation is as follows,
A person can get one quarter of knowledge from Achaarya – the teacher,
Another quarter by analyzing self,
One quarter by discussing with others and
the last quarter during the process of living by method -addition, deletion, correction, and modification of already known aachaaraas or new aachaaraas
LIFES LESSONS - My Poem
LIFES LESSONS - A Poem by Rajan Venkateswaran At Eight and Fifty I learned to take baby steps again For neuropathy had laid me down Ma...
-
It is a mystery why we have not had too many Left Arm Chinaman-Googly bowlers in Cricket. I was reminded of this when I saw Shival Ko...
-
Hugely impressed by ROOTS, Alex Haley's landmark book in 1977, that traced the ancestry of an Afro American to Africa that spanned ov...
-
Omana Thinkal Kidavo.................by Irayimman Thambi has always been my favourite, as it must be of many malayalees. Any parent who hasn...