Thursday 31 December 2009

Thank you 2009, Welcome 2010

Subramanyam wants more articles at a higher order thinking level.

I shall try my best. But I am a simple man, with simple thoughts and deeds. This is the 298th post of the year 2009, which is not bad. It bettered the 2008 mark by 3 posts.

Readers should know how tough it is to post blogs day in and day out. Either one doesnt have an interesting subject, or one is plain tired and there were days when I just didnt want to post. There were 3-4 times during the year when I just wanted to stop blogging, but have carried on neverthless.

Let the new year put in my head wonderful new thoughts that I may share with you.

Let us push aside the old, usher in the new.

Thank you 2009, but good bye

And, Welcome 2010!

LIFES LESSONS - My Poem

LIFES LESSONS - A Poem by Rajan Venkateswaran   At Eight and Fifty  I learned to take baby steps again  For neuropathy had laid me down  Ma...