Thursday 19 February 2009

Round up

Happenings around the world and my take on it,

Monkey cartoon sparks racial row in US - Was Harbhajan in USA of late?

Rush to India, PwC tells global companies - What is left unsaid by Pricewaterhouse Coopers in that report is " and then make us your Auditors, for we shall help you cook up Balance sheets so that you can hoodwink the Indian investors, regulators and government with impunity"

Azharuddin, the former Cricket Captain, who was banned for Match Fixing to join Congress Party - Umm...........birds of a feather flock together.

An enraged pilot reportedly dropped his pants in front of the Airport security staff after losing his cool with the regular security search procedures before the flight - I admire the guy. Of late I myself had wanted to do this, for the security check is a sham and doesnt serve any purpose. It is so suffocating and nonsensical.

LIFES LESSONS - My Poem

LIFES LESSONS - A Poem by Rajan Venkateswaran   At Eight and Fifty  I learned to take baby steps again  For neuropathy had laid me down  Ma...