Tuesday 1 September 2009

30 years and 30 seconds


Pablo Picasso ( 1881 -1973) was a great Painter and a Sculptor.

One day, a woman spotted him in the market and pulled out a piece of paper.


"Mr Picasso," she said excitedly, "I'm a big fan. Please, could you do a little drawing for me?"


Picasso complied and quickly etched out a piece of art for her on the paper provided.


He smiled as he handed it back to her, and said, "That will be a million dollars."


"But Mr Picasso," the flustered woman replied, "it took you only 30 seconds to do this little masterpiece."


"My good woman," Picasso laughed, "it took me 30 years to do that masterpiece in 30 seconds."

LIFES LESSONS - My Poem

LIFES LESSONS - A Poem by Rajan Venkateswaran   At Eight and Fifty  I learned to take baby steps again  For neuropathy had laid me down  Ma...