Saturday 5 September 2009

Guruve Namaha

Na Guror adhikam adhikam tatvam, na Guror adhikam tapah
Tatva-gyanat-param nasti tasmai Sree Guruve Namaha

There is no higher truth than the Guru, no higher penance than (service to) the Guru, and there is nothing higher than Realisation of the Knowledge of the truth imparted by the Guru. My salutations to such a Gurudev, who is himself that very timeless truth (and who has taken up a form to bless his disciples like us with real knowledge).

A silent prayer to all my Teachers, both formal and informal, who have contributed to me becoming what I am today.
Today is 5th September, birthday of Dr.S.Radhakrishnan, celebrated as 'Teachers Day' in India.

LIFES LESSONS - My Poem

LIFES LESSONS - A Poem by Rajan Venkateswaran   At Eight and Fifty  I learned to take baby steps again  For neuropathy had laid me down  Ma...