Sunday 6 September 2009

A thought provoking Article

I am not one for giving links to other articles unless they are really worth reading. A maverick myself, I love others of the same genre. Swaminathan Ankleshwara Aiyar, who has a weekly column in Times of India is known for his out of the box thinking. I have found many of his articles food for thought. This one, the link to which is given below on the future of Cars is worth reading. Though the concept of hybrid cars and electric cars is old hat, the narration is quite novel as it has an Indian angle to it. Should interest marketing students of mine.
http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Swaminomics/entry/tata-motors-think-electric-for

LIFES LESSONS - My Poem

LIFES LESSONS - A Poem by Rajan Venkateswaran   At Eight and Fifty  I learned to take baby steps again  For neuropathy had laid me down  Ma...