Thursday 9 December 2010

Budhirakshasan is back

I haven't met my friend Budhirakshasan for a long time now. Last time I saw him, he gave a good account of how MMS aims to improve the health of all Indians

I was driving in my car yesterday evening, when I suddenly felt his presence in the Passenger Seat besides me. To say he was displeased would be an understatement. He chided me for leaving Kuwait without informing him. He, being what he is, accepted my profuse apologies like a true gentleman, and proceeded to give his wonderful insights into what is going on in Bharath.

When I casually mentioned about my concern regarding the Varanasi blast, he dismissed it as a minor trifle. "You haven't seen anything yet. We are in for a major terrorist strike before the new year"

I decided to play dumb. "Why? Is the internal security situation so bad?"

Tut tutting my apparent ignorance, he said "Terrorism has got nothing to do with internal security situation, Swamy. A good terrorist attack is what the Ruining Party wants now, to divert the attention from all the scams. Last heard the honchos of the Ruining Party were heard chiding the handlers of the terrorist for lighting some left over Diwali Crackers in Varanasi, than a few mega tonnes of RDX. It looks like there were scamsters in the LeT too, who did a Raja on the funds given by the Ruining Party and diverted it to Real Estate and could afford only crackers"

Me : "Speaking of Raja, his goose is cooked , what with the CBI raiding his house yesterday"

"Swamy..................Swamy..........you are so naive. Raja has a MC Degree. Master of Chits. He keeps all vital information, like making small payments of half a lakh crores to Rani, in small memory aid yellow chits. The raids by Congress Bungling Idiots (CBI) were to recover all the chits, that was being used by the 'Merci'ful Chakravarthy to bargain with Rani".

"Uh! What about the Rs 1.76 lakh crores? and the thosands of Crores from CWG Games?"

"Swamy............ neenkal 'Con'gresso upanishad padikkanam ( you should read 'con'gresso upanishad). 4th Sargam, 97th stanza is as follows,

Rani Swaha
Rajakumaran Swaha
Raja Swaha
Karuna Swaha
Manmadan Swaha         (eh! tut-tut antonym of Maran. Oh! ok)"

And I left him  'Sing(h)'ing this in a 'Man'o ranjaka (pleasing the mind) way in 'Mohan'(a) Raaga"

LIFES LESSONS - My Poem

LIFES LESSONS - A Poem by Rajan Venkateswaran   At Eight and Fifty  I learned to take baby steps again  For neuropathy had laid me down  Ma...