Sunday 19 December 2010

Why the nincompoop said what he said

Budhirakshasan, my friend, was pleased as punch

The Congress spin masters were burning the wire, calling him every hour to give a plausible reason for Clown Prince to remark to the US Ambassador that Hindu Terror is the most worrisome factor, and is graver than Islamic Terrorism.

Finally, after breaking his bald head (he is also bald, like me) for two days, it seems he came up with a charitable explanation,

See Swamy, this guys father, Rajiv Gandhi was killed by the LTTE people comprising of Dhanu (Thenmozhi Rajaratnam or Gayatri - her real name was one of these),  Sivarasan, Nalin and the LTTE Supremo Veluppilli Prabhakaran. All of them were Hindus. Hence, the nincompoop thought that Hindu Terror was more dangerous, as it hit closer to home once.

Swamy, frankly I, for the life of me, could not even think of any other remote explanation and I have a very fertile imagination.

You know Swamy, the Congress Party was relieved when I gave them this angle, as all the Clown Prince's horses and men couldn't think of anything to justify his himalayan blunder.

I can share a secret with you. I have been promised a Padma Bhushan in the next Republic Day honours!!!

When I looked askance, he muttered, "For services rendered to the Royal Family"

LIFES LESSONS - My Poem

LIFES LESSONS - A Poem by Rajan Venkateswaran   At Eight and Fifty  I learned to take baby steps again  For neuropathy had laid me down  Ma...