Saturday 25 April 2009

But did the King ask you to sleep with him?

Once upon a time, there was a young lady who used to tell everyone in her earshot, how much of a virgin she is.

"I have not slept with anyone. Why, I have not slept with even the King of the Country", she was fond of saying till one day a young boy asked her,

"But did the King ask you to sleep with him?'

I was reminded of this story when I read this remark from Prakash Karat, the CPI (M) Secretary, "I would consider accepting the post of Prime Minister under inevitable circumstances".

But Mr.Karat, did someone/anyone request you to be the PM of India?!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIFES LESSONS - My Poem

LIFES LESSONS - A Poem by Rajan Venkateswaran   At Eight and Fifty  I learned to take baby steps again  For neuropathy had laid me down  Ma...