Saturday 3 July 2010

What we teach and What is needed!

ADDENDUM

My good friend Srinivas Rao has his own interpretation of the above diagram, which he was kind enough to share with me through e-mail. I am reproducing his mail and his version of the picture below,

Sir,

What we need is "Balance Sate" between RED & GREEN (ref: Picture Posted by Raja's World at 08:05).

When there is equilibrium state between these two, rest of the people live in peace.

We don't need only RED.......(Ignorance) or we don't need only GREEN(Sophistication of knowledge) which leads to high level stress in human life.
There is a need of both groups for the society.........


Regards

KS Rao

LIFES LESSONS - My Poem

LIFES LESSONS - A Poem by Rajan Venkateswaran   At Eight and Fifty  I learned to take baby steps again  For neuropathy had laid me down  Ma...